Friday, November 11, 2016

[Tips] What do you do after broke up?



When all people with their way to find happiness, they don’t realized that the truth happiness lies in their selves. Do you believe the words I said?

For me, I can feel happy when we share with the others. This is something I learn after I broke up. When we’re in love with another, but we must go apart from her/him, I feel like, what I live my life for. My future that we would be together forever suddenly disappeared. My future was gone.

In that turning point, I learned to get up, to survive, at least to continue my life normally like I did before I met him. Not easy though. I tried to find something that make me feel happy again. These are what I did after broke up :

1. Find some people that still care about you, for example : family, especially your Mom and Dad. They are the wisest for your problem. You can share your problem with your closest friend, if you have. Usually they will give you some advices or they will accompany you in some joy activities that you may forget your problem temporary.

2. Travelling. Having a partner may pending something that you really wanna do. Being single means that you are free to choose what you wanna do. I went travelling to Singapore and Karimunjawa Island to see another world. Oh cmon, the world will not gonna end up if you broke up. You must see another part of this beautiful world. Go out. Do something.

3. Read some books. Well yeah, I got many good book recommendation from my best friend. I kinda a person who enjoy reading history. Tetralogy Buru is the best book to drowning myself in. Happiness from going to the public library, hunting for best seller books from famous authors is like I got special discount 50%+20%. Reading good books, again, lead us to another point of view so we can see the life, differently. Otherwise, book always tell a story, lucky you if you find story like yours, so you know how to work on it.

 4. Get involved in social activities. Yet, I was not really enjoy travelling. So I contact my old friends, meet some new, and boom! I was getting involved in social activities. Congratulation!. This was something new for me. Go to the remote place, or village, share something with the children, that’s awesome, remarkable. From this moment, I think we deserved happiness when we make the others feel happy. To see the children laugh, smile, their innocent face, oh God, I feel like I’m the real human with this humanity. This is what I live for.

So, those all you can do after you broke up. I think it’s totally about choice. You can share about your story below if you have experience in this broke up things. Time to rebound. This is a big big world, so get up and do something. Feel the miracle after that. Make sure that you do something that will bring benefit, at least for yourself.

2 comments: